Tallinn Airport GH objectives and commitments:
* To ensure full legal compliance in all aspects of the company’s activities. We have a sustainable system in place to monitor the legislative changes that might affect our operations.
* To reduce the environmental impacts – we assess, manage, monitor and review all of the organizations’ environmental aspects, impacts and risks on a daily basis. We adapt our objectives and environmental targets in order to continually improve our environmental performance. We encourage innovative and environmentally friendly initiatives to reduce environmental impact through changes or improvements to our business operations.
* Environmental awareness – a true value to promote and facilitate environmentally responsible culture. Our aim is to engage and communicate the environmental objectives and commitments to our staff and stakeholders.
* Waste reduction, recycling – we are developing internal waste sorting system, favor reuse and finding ways to recycle most of the generated wastes.
* Efficient use of resources – by enhancing environmental awareness and introducing new technological solutions we are increasing efficiency in resource use.
Date of approval: 29.03.2017
Accountable manager degree number: 10.01-01.05/17/GH4